At Grand Avenue Produce, our core competency is locating the finest fruits and vegetables for the retail grocery industry. Not only is our business founded on building excellent relationships with growers, but we also pride ourselves in sharing the same expectations with our clients in the quality we demand and procure. In fact, our high Bluebook Rating speaks to our never-ending “dedication to the highest quality product.”
We also have a unique knack of ‘following the sun’. This means that we can acquire seasonal products, such as peaches, melons, berries and more from regions where the growing seasons may be extended, opposite or geographical. By leveraging these direct-from-grower relationships, we are able to procure products direct from the field to you, the client, all the while maintaining exceptional taste and flavor.
Split Pack Options
Selling to food services accounts?
Tired of losing product?
We offer a split pack program that enables you to reduce spoilage by offering smaller quantities of select produce products. These Master Packs of split products help maintain traceablility. Call us to discuss this packing option in more detail.
Examples: 6 COUNT, 12 COUNT, 5 LB.
• Flexibility to ship at any stage of ripeness
• Close proximity to specific growing regions (i.e., San Diego, Yuma, Salinas,
• Ability to ‘Bird Dog’ (In the produce wholesale world, a ‘bird dog’ is an inspector who travels to the supplier's warehouse to inspect produce before a sale is made. The bird dog's job is to find the best batch or lot for his employer to buy.)
• Timely distribution through cross-docking consolidation
• Creating custom labels to personalize your product
We sell to:
• Regional Wholesalers and Distributors
• Institutions and more!